Sign UP Now in Pyramid-Invest Get $150 Free !


About Us

I certainly will not put my real name here, but you can call me DonCool. 

I am a user addicted to online investment systems although something that made me very sad, when I was happy in online investment, he just disappeared. I thought to myself, why the fuck ended up having a lot of users investing? Would give this program online for about 3 years before it failed. But this was because he was another dishonest administrator. 

So I decided to create my own investment program. It will be fun for me and I'm sure it will be fun and profitable for you. I have a large capital and I want to triple my capital, but I guarantee that I will not run away with your money, if our system fails this will happen when it reaches its limit and for that to happen it should happen in approximately 9 trillion transactions, until This happens many users will have made a good profit and we are sure that our site will stay alive for at least 2-3 years. 


I intend to triple my capital by earning 2% of every transaction you make, just that. And also in the future when my site has many visits, I will sell ads on the homepage. You can be sure that it will be a pleasure to invest and participate in Pyramid-invest. Refer your friends, earn commissions with them, invest and feel the pleasure again of making a profit and your profit being in your account.How can I invest with Pyramid-invest.com ? 
To make a investment you must first become a member of Pyramid-invest.com. Once you are signed up, you can make your first deposit. All deposits must be made through the Members Area. You can login using the member username and password you receive when signup. signup here !

I wish to invest with Pyramid-invest.com but I don't have an any ecurrency account. What should I do?
You can open a free PM account here: www.perfectmoney.com
You can open a free Bitcoin account here: https://blockchain.info

How do I open my Pyramid-invest.com Account?
It's quite easy and convenient. Follow this link, fill in the registration form and then press "Register".

How can I withdraw funds?
Login to your account using your username and password and check the Withdraw section.

How long does it take for my deposit to be added to my account?
Your account will be updated as fast, as you deposit.

How can I change my e-mail address or password?
Log into your Pyramid-invest.com account and click on the "Account Information". You can change your password there. For security we dont permit change the email and payment informations, to change it, you need to send support ticket. It will changed after 7 days.

What if I can't log into my account because I forgot my password?
Click forgot password link, type your username or e-mail and you'll receive your account information.

Can I make an additional deposit to Pyramid-invest.com  account once it has been opened?
Yes, you can but all transactions are handled separately.

After I make a withdrawal request, when will the funds be available on my ecurrency account?
Funds are usually paid instantly..

How can I check my account balances?
You can access the account information 24 hours, seven days a week over the Internet.

May I open several accounts in your program?
No. If we find that one member has more than one account, the entire funds will be deleted. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitcoin VS Emas: Mana yang lebih baik?